Diocesan Administration Office
Our office manages the administration of temporal goods and financial accounts of the Diocese. The Administative Office two dedicated employees are: Isabelle Blanchard, Bursar, and Pauline Vienneau, Administrative Assistant.
Records and files managed by the Administration Office include:
• Payroll management for priests and diocesan lay employees,
• Accounts receivables and accounts payables,
• Health benefits accounts,
• Retirement savings plan priests and diocesan lay employees.
The Administration Office also lends support to the administrative assistants working at the parish leve in regards to :
• The various computer software programs used,
• The collecting of the annual parish financial reports, and
• The assurance of all necessary follow-ups.
Twice a year, the Administration Office organizes training sessions for parish administrative assistants. The employees of the Administration Office work in close collaboration with priests and parish staff. Father Keith Goldrup, responsible for the diocesan insurance and cemeteries files, can count on the full cooperation of the administration office.