Zone 5 has been put into the Orange Phase until further notice. This affects three of our parishes :
- Marie-de-l’Assomption Parish which includes the Christian communities of Campbellton and Val d’Amours
- Saint-Joseph, serviteur fidèle Parish which includes the Christian communities of Dalhousie, Balmoral, Charlo and Dundee/Eel River Crossing
- The Good Shepherd parish which includes the Christian communities of Belledune, Lorne, Campbellton, Dalhousie and Glen Levit
This means that :
- Masses will not be held in these Christian communities until further notice.
- Indoor religious celebrations, Baptisms, Funerals and Weddings are authorized for 10 people or less.
- As for Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals they may be held with 10 people or less if the families wish to do so.
Let us unite in prayer with everyone in these communities who are living through these difficult times.