Everyone knows that electricity, water and heating costs do now stop when we are away from home... well, the same goes for our churches.
Over the past few years, with rising maintenance costs and diminishing attendance, especially since the beginning of the pandemic, many of our Christian communities are suffering financially, and their future is uncertain.
Every amount is indispensable and appreciated.
Advantages for you, the donor :
- Convenience. You don’t have to remember to write a cheque or to bring your envelop to church every week;
- Ensures continual support to for your church when you are away ;
- A fixed contribution amount can help you plan your personal budget ;
- Guaranteed charitable receipt for income tax purposes at the end of every year ;
- No fees or costs to this program.
Advantages for your Christian community :
- Regular flow of contributions help regulate cash flow ;
- Reduction of paperwork and bookkeeping at the parish level ;
- Reduction in bank fees and processing expenses.
Subscribing is easy, and you can choose the amount and the frequency of the withdrawals made to your bank account. The debited funds will be paid in full to the Christian community of your choice. You will receive a receipt for income tax purposes at the end of each year.
Diocese of Bathurst, Development Team
P.O. Box 460, 645 Murray Avenue, Bathurst, NB E2A 3Z4
Telephone : (506) 546-1420
Fax : (506) 546-1423
Email : email@example.com
This program is a WIN-WIN... Both for you AND your Christian community !